Inmates’ Voices is an association without any political or religious orientation, created in January 2014 in Lausanne.
Its goals are to develop and to promote, in Switzerland and other countries, different artistic projects to give a voice to inmates and promote human values. This association created projects such as Inmates' Voices choir and Inmates' Voices lettres.
Membership is open to Everyone interested in joining the association. The yearly membership fee is CHF 25.- (negotiable).
Inmates' Voices was founded by 3 membres of lifespark. its main goals is to arrange pen pal-ships to inmates on death row in the USA.
New membership are welcome, write us to join Inmates'Voices.
Photo: Benjamin Maillefer
Inmates' Voices work in collaboration with :
- La ligue Suisse des droits de l'homme Swiss association about human rights
- Amnesty International, World movement for human rights
- Communauté Sant'Egidio, movement for peace in the world
- InfoPrisons, Swiss group exchanging about prison
- ACAT-Suisse, Organisation for abolishing torture and death penalty
- Prélude, Coordination center for cultural actions within prison